Sunday, December 20, 2009

baby i dont know what it is

but you drive me crazy :)
it's so freaking coold in my house!and i like it :) actutally i love it, it feels so nice,I hate the humid,hot florida weather haha. its 8 in the morn and i dont have anything else to do in the house so i'm blogging ha cause i'm cool like that. todays my sisters birthday party and shes inviting all her little friends haha.AND oh yeah my sister is a spongebob fan and everything is going to be about sponge bob like.. spongebob cake,ballons,birthday invitations, haha spongebob obssesion..i know! yesterday we went the mall and i bought her black vans,and a yellow shirt with a smily face with braces ha cause my sister has braces..haha duh.i spent all my money on that little boooger haha but its worth it cause i love my sister...HAHA NOT jk..I DO I DO :) and i saw my boyfriend at the mall and dayum he looks so yummy,i just adore the way he dresses!(thats why he won best dressed at his school:)) my baby should give me some fashion tips haha,I'm a fashion disaster! i love you baby!

well i'm going to go shower
aiiight latas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment