Friday, December 18, 2009

WINTER BREAK BABY!yes!

i seriously have no plans for this winter break but whatever goes ,goes :) I'm hoping to hang out with my boyfriend errrrday! yeah you heard me baby EVERYDAY! don't worry i'll pay for gas haha. i just wish you live near me ahh i feel bad for my baby, driving me back and fourth,back and fourth to his house and mine , and it takes him about 15 mins to get to my house:(. i wonder what it feels like if that was in reverse,haha ahhh exhausting,i feel you baby i feel you! :)
i have a feeling that this Christmas is going to be a good one,why? because I'll get to spend it with my baby ,of course! :)and oh boy,i've been stressing over what to get him, haha but i already figured it out ;)


ps.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUDY AND TAO!
so cool how you guys have the same birthday haha.

I'm going to cleeean.
byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment